Get to Know Us
Creative “Niche” Creations mission is to honestly and respectfully communicate with our clients and provide them with products and service that are valuable to their end-goal. To be fair and honest, providing information and support to each client according to their needs.
First Look Profile
Creative “Niche” Creations (CNC) was founded in 2004 based on the concept of personal profile. CNC gains an understanding about their client’s business and creates concepts that represents their clients’ personality and passion. Specializing in branding of marketing materials for print and web, including logo and animation, CNC takes the time to create personalized concepts of branding to make your business stand apart.
Whether it’s a logo, website, booth display, business card or brochure the goal is to offer the client a branding of their product or service so consumers can make a connection of the quality and integrity with the company and its offerings.
CNC’s design process:
- Gain an accurate description of the clients’ offerings, features, benefits, target market
- Provide several design mock-up for clients’ review (depending on the product)
- Give full form to the chosen design sample
- Make any corrections needed to the chosen design sample
- Make suggestions along the way while respecting the clint’s choices
- Complete the design based on clients’ requirements and approval
We provide, with confidence and respect, a final product that is valuable and that will bring satisfaction to our clients’ objective. Our goal is to serve our clients with progressive marketing and branding materials that will provide a competitive brand footprint that will make a strong statement to their target market.
We will accomplish this by:
- Designing or revamping your logo
- Creating a catchy tag line that summarizes your company at a glance
- Creating descriptive easy-to-read brochures
- Designing business cards to match your logo and branding
- Creating consistent marketing materials (newsletters, rack cards, direct mailers, etc.)
- Use new or existing logo’s color and style to create website, blog and facebook pages
- Create images and logos for Facebook or Twitter pages
We are so confident that you will enjoy working with us that we will give you 2 free hours of concept design. If you are not satisfied you will not be obligated to hire us!